Nightmare on Fitzroy Street
The freakiest amount of fun you can have for Halloween!
Friday 27th October
3.30pm – 6.30pm
Join us for a Nightmare on Fitzroy Street on Fri, Oct 27 for all the freaky (and free) fun kids can have for Halloween in St Kilda!
We’re running a Halloween Hunt (Where’s Wally style) where kids have to spot Halloween items hidden in nearly 80 participating businesses, mark them on a Hunt map and then, when they’ve found 25, turn it in for a lolly bag at the lolly bag station in front of St Kilda Beach Hotel. Download and print Hunt map here. Read on below for tips on a successful Halloween hunt!
While you’re on the hunt, you’ll also be able to enjoy roving Halloween characters, princesses, superheroes, jugglers, bubble artists and more! Find the free slime creation station in front of the Vic Pride building and we’ll have free face painters out front of Pyramid Bar (at Beach end of Fitzroy Street) and Mike Stretch Finds (middle of Fitzroy Street). Cross the road to La Bodega and you’ll find a free spooky tattoo station and fairy floss (not free – sorry)!
Last but not least, enter your pet in the best-dressed pet competition! Stop by the pet competition station, also at Saint Kilda Beach Hotel, and register for your chance win a $200 voucher from Alphapet,a $150 voucher from Hustle with Ease or a night in a private, pet-friendly room at Selina!
Tips for the Halloween Hunt:
- bring a pen!
- there are approx 80 businesses on the map and you only need to find 25 skeletons or skulls to swap it for a lolly bag at Saint Kilda Beach Hotel
- that said, just for the fun of it, you can absolutely find more!
- the little skeletons and skulls we have hidden all look the same - so after you find a few, you'll know what to look for
- you can start the hunt before 3.30pm but you can't claim your lolly bag until after 3.30pm
- make sure you get to the lolly station by 6.30pm to claim, as it closes after that time
- also marked on the hunt map is where all the locations are for the activities, where the lolly station and best dressed pet comp is
And if you have friends that come with you that don't have a map, don't worry, they can collect one at the Halloween Hunt Station.
See you on freaky Fitzroy Street!