- This event has passed.
Macrame Plant Hanger Workshop
March 20 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
One event on April 2, 2022 at 11:00 am
One event on April 3, 2022 at 11:00 am
Learn a series of delicate and therapeutic craft of Macrame to hand make your very own Macrame plant hanger.
Looking for fun things to do in Melbourne? Want to explore a new trendy craft? Join Mr Macramè in St Kilda and learn how to knot a DIY macramè plant hanger.
During this class, you’ll have the focussed guidance and attention of Mr Macramè as you learn a series of macramè knots for beginners and macramè patterns to make your own personalised plant hanger to take home.
All materials are included, Whether you’re a beginner in the crafting field or worked with rope and yarn before, all levels are more than welcome.
The workshop will be held at the Mr Macramé || Atelier; workshop and store, with an opportunity to see other Macramé projects you can get stuck into and purchase more Macramé supplies.
Attendees will get:
– Your custom-made macrame plant hanger and gift bag.
– Macrame Workbook to take home with you.
– A Keyring clip to practice and make you’re own keyring after the class.
– The opportunity to purchase more macramè craft supplies.
– English Breakfast tea and Biscuits included.
Attendees should bring:
– Comfortable shoes are recommended. The macramè craft can require standing for most of the making process.
– BYO if you’d like to celebrate over some bubbles (we have glassware).